I am a senior at Ohio State studying Theatre and Creative Writing. I love Ohio State, but not the state of Ohio necessarily. I am also a Leo with a moon sign in Gemini and I am left-handed. Personally, I’m pretty proud of the whole left-handed thing, even though I didn’t personally and/or consciously choose to be left-handed in the first place (or did I?). School dominates my life for the most part, but there are other petite pleasures I enjoy both frequently and sporadically:
- I’ve been practicing yoga for the past 5 years or so and I delight in a good run (outside) if it’s at least 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I’m attracted to large bodies of water and wooded areas. Being around both is important to me.
- I’ve been singing since I was 9 years old. I long to do more with that than I am at the current moment.
- I love going to concerts and I’ll gladly travel to see a band or artist whose music I admire.
- Caffeine is okay by me! I’m obsessed with coffee and brewing loose leaf tea (sencha and jasmine being my favorite varieties).
- I spend a decent chunk of my time watching live theatre, but I’m by no means a snob. Performance in general fascinates me, and my conception of art is fairly broad.
- The Graduate is my favorite film of all times and I’m also very into Sophia Coppola.
- I like people. I like interacting with them…and eventually writing about them.